As a business leader and influencer in your community, you help make Alameda County shine brighter. EBCE offers a local choice for more affordable, renewable energy your business can rely on. Starting June 2018, you will be automatically enrolled in EBCE and have access to cleaner energy and lower rates. And what’s great is, you don’t have to do a thing!
Our energy service options allow you to make a choice that benefits your bottom line. Your business benefits from EBCE’s lower rates and is also recognized for contributing to a local, green community. Additional services may be added in the future. You can also choose to opt-out and return to PG&E at any time.
Learn more about your options to determine the best choice for you!
- Bright Choice is our standard electric service.
- Many businesses will automatically enroll as Bright Choice customers in June 2018.
- Bright Choice offers cleaner energy at a 1.5% discount to current PG&E rates.
- Your electricity will come from more renewable sources with lower carbon content than PG&E without having to pay more.
- Brilliant 100 is for those who want to double down for the environment and power their business with 100% carbon-free energy.
- Customers within the cities of Albany and Hayward will be enrolled in Brilliant 100 automatically at the start of service. These customers can opt down to Bright Choice.
- Brilliant 100 is offered at the same price you already pay with PG&E.