Fleet electrification simplified
If you are a fleet manager looking to make the switch to electric vehicles, EBCE wants to connect you to the resources and information you need to get started.
Electrify Your Light-Duty Fleet
Offers up to $4,500 (per vehicle) on the purchase or lease of new, eligible zero-emission and plug-in hybrid vehicles for businesses, nonprofits, tribal communities and government entities.
Electrify Your Medium and Heavy-Duty Fleet
Alameda and San Joaquin counties have some of the highest volumes of commercial truck traffic in California. Electrifying your fleet reduces air pollutants, saves money on fuel and maintenance costs, and improves community health. EBCE is supporting our commercial customers' transition to driving electric through our new evFleet Consulting program.
EBCE's program brings experts to your door for a no-cost analysis of your Class 2b-8 vehicles. We help you figure out vehicle use, power needs, and charging infrastructure to optimize your electric fleet conversion with business operations in mind. Our team will also help you understand how to comply with regulations, and provide assistance navigating, applying for, and securing rebates, incentives and funding through other programs.
The evFleet Consulting program is offering these free, comprehensive services to 50 fleets through June 2024. Eligible fleets include on-road Class 2b-8 goods movement fleets with 5+ vehicles domiciled and operating in Alameda County and/or the City of Tracy.
Vehicle and Charging Infrastructure Incentives and Rebates
- Utility electrical infrastructure planning (PG&E)
- To be eligible to participate in PG&E's EV charging infrastructure program, fleets must have a minimum of two (2) zero-emission vehicles on order. EBCE's evFleet Consulting program can help you determine which vehicles are the best fit for your operations. We will then assist, on your behalf, in coordinating with PG&E's charging infrastructure program.
- California Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP)
- EBCE's evFleet Consulting program can help you select the right HVIP eligible vehicles, and apply for your voucher.
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District - Multiple funding programs
- Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE - Off Road Only)
Renewable energy for your charging needs
EBCE enables drivers to power their electric cars with 100% renewable energy.
EBCE is the first load-serving entity in the state to receive approval from the California Air Resources Board to register its 100% renewable energy product (Renewable 100) as a certified pathway in the Low Carbon Fuel Standard program. This means if your charging stations are powered by EBCE’s Renewable 100 electricity product, you can capture highly valuable Low Carbon Fuel Standard credits that were previously only accessible through the purchase of renewable energy credits.
If interested in opting your charging stations up to our Renewable 100 service, contact us at email@example.com.