EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
Starting Monday, December 4th, our new address will be:
City Center 1111 Broadway, Suite 3000, Oakland CA 94607
Our contact during move:
The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the Hayward City Council Chambers, Hayward City Hall, 777 B. Street, Hayward, CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. Click here (PDF) for the complete board package. The individual agenda and supporting documents are available below:
- Agenda (PDF)
- Item 4: Minutes from the November 15, 2017, Board Meeting (PDF)
- Item 5: CEO Report (PDF)
- Item 6: Update on Marketing and Commercial/Phase 1 Outreach Strategy (PDF)
- Item 7: Update on Local Development Business Plan (PDF)
- Item 8: Overview of EBCE Policy Development (PDF)
- Item 9: Authorization to submit California Public Utilities Commission Payment (PDF)
- Item 10: Authorize Execution of Wholesale Energy Services Agreement Northern California Power Agency (PDF)
A recording of this meeting can be found on Youtube.