The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, at 6:00 pm at the Hayward City Council Chambers, Hayward City Hall, 777 B. Street, Hayward, CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. Click here for the complete Board packet (PDF). The individual agenda and supporting documents are available below.
To view the meeting: https://youtu.be/58yQC7e6DeU
- Agenda (PDF)
- Item 4 Approval of the Minutes from February 28, 2018 (PDF)
- Item 5 Approval of EBCE Rate Sheets (PDF)
- Item 6 Authority to Negotiate and Execute a Professional Service Agreement with Circlepoint in Continuation of Existing but Expiring Contract with Alameda County (PDF)
- Item 7 CEO Report (Informational Item) (PDF)
- Item 8 Discussion of Potential Amendments to the Joint Powers Authority Agreement (Discussion Item) (PDF)
- Item 9 JPA Member Election to Default Phase 1 Customers onto Brilliant 100 (Action Item) (PDF)