The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Wednesday, May 16, 2018, at 6:00 pm at City of Hayward, 777 B Street, Hayward CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. Click here for the complete Board packet. The individual agenda and supporting documents are available below.
Board meetings can be live-streamed at https://www.youtube.com/user/
- Item 4 Contract Amendment with Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP
- Item 5 Technical Energy Evaluation Services
- Item 6 Approval of 100% Renewable Energy Product Green-e Energy Certification
- Item 7 Authorize CEO to enter into a short-term office space lease agreement
- Item 8 Approval of Minutes from April 18, 2018
- Item 9 Chair and Vice-Chair Elections
- Item 10 CEO Report (Informational Item)
- Item 11 CAC Appointment Recommendations (Action Item)
- Item 12 East Bay Community Energy Fiscal Year 2018 – 2019 Budget (Discussion Item)
- Item 13 Phase 2 Rates and Discount (Action Item)
- Item 14 Demand Response Pilot (Action Item)
- Item 15 California Renewable Energy Request for Proposals (Informational Item)