EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the Hayward City Council Chambers, Hayward City Hall, 777 B. Street, Hayward, CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. Click here for the complete board package (PDF). The individual agenda and supporting documents are available below:
- Agenda (PDF)
- Item 3: Minutes from the August 2, 2017 EBCEA Board Meeting (PDF)
- Item 4: Approval of the EBCE Executive Committee (PDF)
- Item 5: Update on Billing/Data Management/Call Center Selection and Authorization for CEO to Execute Contract (PDF)
- Item 6: Update on Credit and Banking Services (PDF)
- Item 7: Communications Update
- Item 8: Overview of EBCE Staffing Plan and Hiring Progress (PDF)
- Item 8: Hiring Progress Announcements (PDF)
- Item 9: Overview of Contracts Entered Into by EBCE
A recording of this meeting can be found at at this link.