EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will host a Board Retreat on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 4:00 pm
The public is invited to attend by webinar. Please note that Public Comment will be limited to only the Public Comment portion of the retreat. Attendees wishing to submit questions before or after the retreat may do so via the public comment sign-up sheet or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Sign-up for Public Comment
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 848 0823 1135
- Agenda (PDF)
- Section 1: Energy Markets Overview (Refresher from Previous Board retreats) (PDF)
- Section 1: Energy Markets Overview (Refresher from Previous Board retreats)
- Section 2: Overview of Key Compliance Rules
- Section 3: How Do We Build an (RPS) Portfolio?
- Section 4: Discussion of Solar Risk
- Section 5: Changes in Market Dynamics that are significant or Pose Risk to EBCE