The Community Advisory Committee for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Monday, June 18, 2018, at 7:00 pm at City of Hayward, 777 B Street, Conference room C1, Hayward CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. The Advisory agenda and minutes are below. Please see the Board of Directors’ agenda for supporting documents.
- Item 3 Approval of the Minutes from March 19, 2018
- Item 4 Chair’s Report
- Item 5 Chair Elections
- Item 6 AB 813 Multistate Regional Transmission system Organization: membership
Board of Directors’ 6/20/18 Agenda Items
- Item 7 CEO Report
- Item 8 Amendments to the Joint Powers Agreement (Action Item)
- Item 9 Approval of Updates to the EBCE Rate Sheets (Action Item)
- Item 10 Approve Legislative Position on Senate Bill (SB) 64 Fossil-Fuel Generation units (Action Item)
- Item 11 Delegation of Authority to EBCE Executive Committee (Action Item)
- Item 12 East Bay Comunity Energy 2018-2019 Budget (Action Item)
- Item 13 East Bay Community Energy Financial Reserves Policy (Action Item)
- Item 14 East Bay Community Energy Integrated Energy Resource Plan (IRP) Scenarios (Informational item)
- Item 15 CAC Appointment Recommendations