EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The next meeting of the Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will take place on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm. The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward), just across the street from the Hayward BART Station. The public is encouraged to attend.
The meeting can also be viewed on the City of Hayward live-stream. This link will take you to the live stream just before the meeting begins at 6 pm. https://www.youtube.com/cityofhayward
The agenda and supporting documents are posted via the links below.
- Agenda (PDF)
- Agenda Item #4 – Minutes of February 15, 2017 EBCEA Board meeting (PDF)
- Agenda Item #5 – County Staff Updates (PDF)
- Attachment 5 – Letter to Contra Costa County re: membership in EBCE
- Agenda Item #6 – Approval of EBCE Budget for Program Launch (PDF)
- Agenda Item #7 – CEO Job Description and Recruitment and Appointment of Board Ad Hoc Committee for Interim CEO Interviews (PDF)
- Attachment 7: CEO Job Description (PDF)
- EBCPA – LCEA suggested changes to CEO Job Description (PDF)
- CEO Job Description (PDF)– with suggested changes from LCEA and County staff
- Agenda Item #8 – Local Development Business Plan (LDBP) – Recommendation of the County Selection Committee (CSC) to award contract to ALH Urban and Regional Economics (PDF)
- Agenda Item #9 – Community Advisory Committee Scope and Conflict of Interest Code (PDF)
You can sign up for future announcements here.