EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The next meeting of the Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority is scheduled for Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 6:00 pm. The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward), just across the street from the Hayward BART Station. The public is encouraged to attend.
The agenda and supporting documents are posted via the links below.
- Agenda (PDF)
- Agenda Item #3 – Minutes of March 1, 2017 EBCEA Board meeting (PDF)
- Agenda Item #4 – County Staff Updates (PDF)
- Agenda Item #5 – Timeline for EBCE Program Launch (PDF)
- Attachment 5 – EBCE Critical Path Timeline (PDF)
- Agenda Item #6 – Community Advisory Committee Scope
- Agenda Item #7 – Joining CalCCA as an Affiliate Member (PDF)
The complete EBCEA Agenda packet can viewed as a single document here. (PDF)
You can sign up for future announcements here.