The Board of Directors for the new agency (East Bay Community Energy Authority) will meet for the first time on January 30, 2017 at 6:30 pm. The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward). The public is encouraged to attend. The agenda and supporting documents are available below:
You can view a video of the January 30, 2017 meeting here.
- Item 7 – Staff Report: Approval of Interim General Counsel Contract with Richards, Watson & Gershon
- Attachment 7-A: Legal Services Contract
- Item 8 – Staff Report: Election of Officers
- Item 9 – Staff Report: Conflict of Interest Code
- Attachment 9-A: Draft Conflict of Interest Code
- Item 10 – Staff Report: EBCE Implementation Update
- Item 11 – Staff Report: Approve County Selection Committee (CSC) recommendations for vendors RFP No. 16-CCA-1
- Item 12 – Staff Report: Community Advisory Committee (CAC) Application and Selection
- Attachment 12-A: CAC Application (draft)
- Item 13 – Staff Report: Request for EBCE Membership Information from Contra Costa County
- Attachment 13-A: Letter to Chris Bazar from Contra Costa County re: membership in EBCE
- Item 14 – Staff Report: Discussion of Regular Board Meeting Schedule and Location
- Attachment 14-A: Letter re: Hayward City Council Chamber availability
You can sign up for future announcements here.