The next meeting of the Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will take place on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm. The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward), just across the street from the Hayward BART Station. The public is encouraged to attend.
The meeting can also be viewed on the City of Hayward live-stream. This link will take you to the live stream just before the meeting begins at 6 pm. https://www.youtube.com/cityofhayward
The agenda and supporting documents are posted via the links below.
- Agenda Item #4 – Minutes of February 15, 2017 EBCEA Board meeting
- Agenda Item #5 – County Staff Updates
- Attachment 5 – Letter to Contra Costa County re: membership in EBCE
- Agenda Item #6 – Approval of EBCE Budget for Program Launch
- Agenda Item #7 – CEO Job Description and Recruitment and Appointment of Board Ad Hoc Committee for Interim CEO Interviews
- Attachment 7: CEO Job Description
- EBCPA – LCEA suggested changes to CEO Job Description
- CEO Job Description – with suggested changes from LCEA and County staff
- Agenda Item #8 – Local Development Business Plan (LDBP) – Recommendation of the County Selection Committee (CSC) to award contract to ALH Urban and Regional Economics
- Attachment 8: Proposal submitted by ALH Urban and Regional Economics
- Agenda Item #9 – Community Advisory Committee Scope and Conflict of Interest Code
- Attachment 9A: EBCE Community Advisory Committee Scope
- Attachment 9B: EBCEA Board Resolution Adopting a Conflict of Interest Code for the EBCE Community Advisory Committee
- Exhibit 9CC: Community Advisory Committee – Conflict of Interest Policy
You can view a video of the February 15, 2017 meeting here.
You can sign up for future announcements here.