The next meeting of the Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority is scheduled for Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 6:00 pm. The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward), just across the street from the Hayward BART Station. The public is encouraged to attend.
The meeting can also be viewed on the City of Hayward live-stream. This link will take you to the live stream just before the meeting begins at 6 pm. https://www.youtube.com/cityofhayward
The agenda and supporting documents are posted via the links below.
- Agenda Item #3 – Minutes of March 1, 2017 EBCEA Board meeting
- Agenda Item #4 – County Staff Updates
- Attachment 4 – Outreach Schedule to Contra Costa County and its Cities
- Agenda Item #5 – Timeline for EBCE Program Launch
- Attachment 5 – EBCE Critical Path Timeline
- Agenda Item #6 – Community Advisory Committee Scope
- Agenda Item #7 – Joining CalCCA as an Affiliate Member
The complete EBCEA Agenda packet can viewed as a single document here.
You can view a video of the March 1, 2017 meeting here.
You can sign up for future announcements here.