EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet on June 21, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
The Board meeting will take place at the City of Hayward Council Chambers (777 B Street, Hayward). The public is encouraged to attend. The agenda and supporting documents are available below:
You will find a compiled agenda for the meeting here.
A video of this Board meeting can be found at at this link.
You may also view a video of the Board 5/17/17 meeting on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKPb70dYAU
The June 7, 2017 EBCEA meeting was held at the Castro Valley Library which does not have video capacity.
- Agenda (PDF)
- Item #3 – Minutes from the June 7, 2017 EBCEA Board Meeting – Approval (PDF)
- Item #4 – County Staff Updates (PDF)
- Item #5 – Board Policy Discussion re: Implementation Plan Elements (PDF)
- Attachment #5A – Sample CCA Organizational Chart (PDF)
- Attachment #5B – CCA Implementation Plan Elements – Examples from Operational CCAs (PDF)
- Updated Board Briefing (slides) (PDF)
- Item #6 – Local Power Project Presentations (PDF)
- Cleanera Altamont (slides) (PDF)
- Salka (slides) (PDF)
- Sunwalker (slides) (PDF)
- Item #7 – Approval of Resolution Appointing a Chief Executive Officer of the EBCE and Authorizing Staff and Chair to Negotiate and Execute Employment Agreement (PDF)
- Attachment #7A –EBCE Board Resolution Appointing a Chief Executive Officer (PDF)
- Attachment #7B – Employment Agreement for Chief Executive Officer (PDF)
- Attachment #7C –Nicolas Chaset Resume (PDF)
- Attachment #7D – CEO Salaries for Non-Profit Power Companies (PDF)