The Executive Committee for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Friday, April 27, 2018, at 12:30 pm at East Bay Community Energy offices, City Center 1111 Broadway, 4th-floor classroom, Oakland CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. The individual agenda and supporting documents are below.
- Item 2 Approval of the Minutes from March 30, 2018
- Item 3 Chair and Vice-Chair Elections
- Item 4 Discussion of EBCE Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Item 5 Discussion of Consideration for Defaulting Whole Communities onto 100% Renewables Energy
- Item 6 Discuss Legislative Positions: Regionalization
- Item 7 EBCE Study on Renewables, GHG and Rates