EBCE holds monthly Board of Directors meetings and Community Advisory Committee meetings as well as occasional discussions and guest lectures regarding renewable energy. All meetings are open to the public.
The regular board meetings are held the first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are held at City of Hayward Chambers 777 B St., Hayward CA 94544.
If you have questions about the agenda, or if you would like to have an item placed on the agenda, please contact Stephanie Cabrera at Scabrera@ebce.org.
- Board of Directors and Community Advisory Committee – On Recess
Board of Directors
Date: September 26, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: San Leandro City Hall, Council Chambers, 835 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA 94577
Community Advisory Committee
Date: September 24, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: San Leandro City Hall, Sister Cities Gallery, 835 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA 94577
- Executive Committee Meeting – 7/20/18
The Executive Committee for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet on Friday, July 20, 2018, at 11:30 am at the City of Hayward, Council Chambers, 777 B Street, Hayward CA
The public is encouraged to attend. The agenda and supporting documents are available below.
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting – 7/16/18
The Community Advisory Committee for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet on Monday, July 16, 2018, at 7:00 pm at the City of Hayward, 777 B street, Conference room C1, Hayward CA
The public is encouraged to attend. The agenda is below, please the Wednesday, 7/20/18 Board of Directors’ meeting for supporting documents.
- Regular Agenda
- Item 3 Conflict of Interest Training
- Board of Directors’ 7/18/18 Agenda Items
- Item 8 CEO Report
- Item 9 Approve Local Development Business Plan (Action Item)
- Item 10 Approve Filing of Integrated Resource Plan with California Public Utilities Commission (Action Item)
- Item 11 Amended and Restated Administrative Procurement Policy (Action Item)
- Item 12 Approve EBCE Legislative Program (Action Item)
- Item 13 Approve Legislative position on Senate Bill (SB) 100 (Action Item)
- Item 14 Approve Legislative position on Senate Bill (SB) 237 (Action Item)
- Item 15 Large Customer Retention (Action Item)
- Item 16 Approve Agreement with Bay Area Air Quality Management District to Receive Solar and Storage Grid Resilience Grant (Action Item)
- Item 17 Appoint Alternates to the Community Advisory Committee (Action Item)