EBCE holds monthly Board of Directors meetings and Community Advisory Committee meetings as well as occasional discussions and guest lectures regarding renewable energy. All meetings are open to the public.
The regular board meetings are held the first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are held at City of Hayward Chambers 777 B St., Hayward CA 94544.
If you have questions about the agenda, or if you would like to have an item placed on the agenda, please contact Stephanie Cabrera at Scabrera@ebce.org.
- Local Development Business Plan Meeting – 6/28/18
- Local Development Business Plan Meeting- 6/25/18
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting – 6/18/2018
The Community Advisory Committee for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet again on Monday, June 18, 2018, at 7:00 pm at City of Hayward, 777 B Street, Conference room C1, Hayward CA.
The public is encouraged to attend. The Advisory agenda and minutes are below. Please see the Board of Directors’ agenda for supporting documents.
- Item 3 Approval of the Minutes from March 19, 2018
- Item 4 Chair’s Report
- Item 5 Chair Elections
- Item 6 AB 813 Multistate Regional Transmission system Organization: membership
Board of Directors’ 6/20/18 Agenda Items
- Item 7 CEO Report
- Item 8 Amendments to the Joint Powers Agreement (Action Item)
- Item 9 Approval of Updates to the EBCE Rate Sheets (Action Item)
- Item 10 Approve Legislative Position on Senate Bill (SB) 64 Fossil-Fuel Generation units (Action Item)
- Item 11 Delegation of Authority to EBCE Executive Committee (Action Item)
- Item 12 East Bay Comunity Energy 2018-2019 Budget (Action Item)
- Item 13 East Bay Community Energy Financial Reserves Policy (Action Item)
- Item 14 East Bay Community Energy Integrated Energy Resource Plan (IRP) Scenarios (Informational item)
- Item 15 CAC Appointment Recommendations
To see past meetings, please visit: