Enjoy cleaner energy at lower rates! With EBCE, you don’t have to pay a premium price for premium service. Alameda County residents will have the power to choose from three energy service options, making it easier to have cleaner, more renewable energy. Service to residential customers will begin November 1, 2018.
Learn more about your options to determine the best service for you!
- Bright Choice is our standard electric service.
- Most residents will automatically enroll as Bright Choice customers.
- Bright Choice offers cleaner energy and lower rates than PG&E.
- Your electricity will come from more renewable sources with lower carbon content than PG&E without having to pay more.
- Brilliant 100 is for those who want to double down for the environment and power their home with 100% carbon-free energy.
- Residential customers within the cities of Albany and Hayward will be automatically enrolled in Brilliant 100 at the start of service. Customers within Piedmont who participate in CARE, FERA, or Medical Baseline programs will also be automatically enrolled in this service.
- Brilliant 100 is offered at the same price you already pay with PG&E.
- Renewable 100 is for those who want to do even more for the environment and power their home with 100% renewable and carbon-free energy.
- Residential customers within Piedmont will be automatically enrolled in Renewable 100 at the start of service.
- Renewable 100 is offered for just a bit more than you pay with PG&E (about $4 more per month for the average customer).