These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage shall govern your use of this website. By using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When you visit the website, our servers log your current IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the website. Your IP address is not tied to your personal information and we do not use it to identify you when logging IP address data except to provide content to you.
When you visit the website, our server may create cookies, which are small files placed on your computer, making it easier for you to use the website by verifying when you travel from page to page. The data we collect on website usage from cookies is not tied to your personal information and we only use it in a collective form. We do not sell or transfer the data we obtain from cookies for any purpose other than to evaluate website usage or provide utility services to you, or to contact you to offer programs and/or services that you may be interested in.
While browsing the website, you may encounter and choose to access other third-party operated websites or online services through hypertext links. These third-party websites may send their own cookies to you, log your IP address, and otherwise collect data or personal information about you and your online activities. EBCE does not control and is not responsible for what third parties do in connection with their websites or online services, or how they handle your personal information. Please use caution and consult the privacy policies posted on each third-party website for further information.
When you use EBCE’s online services, any account information you enter (or that is displayed on our website in your browser window) is secured using an industry standard security technology known as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”). By using SSL, we attempt to protect the confidentiality of your personal and financial information. Your browser must be capable of supporting SSL. Please check with your browser manufacturer for details.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
EBCE and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
4. using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
5. using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
6. using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
8. Revisions to Terms. EBCE is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit. By using this website you are expected to review such Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
Revisions to Terms. EBCE is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit. By using this website you are expected to review such Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.