We've increased the discount for Bright Choice, lowered the premium for Renewable 100, and have a lot more exciting budget news.Learn more about EBCE's 2022-2023 budget
You can change your service plan any time with EBCE service, or choose PG&E.
To change your service plan you'll need your PG&E account number, the last name or business name tied to the account, and the ZIP code tied to the account.
NOTE: Some versions of Internet Explorer browser are not supported by the webforms listed below. Please use Chrome, Edge, Safari, or Firefox to complete the form.
EBCE offers two service plans:
Bright Choice- Enjoy 3% monthly bill savings compared to PG&E's default rate plan.
Renewable 100- Choose 100% solar and wind power from California for only 3/4 cent per kWh additional compared to PG&E's default rate plan.
Select an option
- to get 100% renewable energy for an extra 3/4 cent per kWh
- with no additional cost if you previously opted out.
- Enjoy 3% monthly bill savings compared to PG&E default rate plan
- electric generation service and no longer receive clean energy with lower rates.
- For customers in Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, and San Leandro that do not want to be placed on Renewable 100 service in October 2022
Learn more about EBCE
- Residential Customers
Compare Service Plans
- About EBCE
- About EBCE
Our Power Mix