EBCE periodically purchases wholesale electric energy and capacity from generators and suppliers, including local renewable and carbon-free energy. Solicitations for these services will be posted to this page – check back often!
If you would like to be on our email list to receive notification of solicitations, sign up here.
Request for Proposals from EBCE, PCE, SVCE, & SVP for Distributed Resource Adequacy Capacity (due December 23, 2019)
- Distributed RA Request for Proposal – Pricing & Capacity Proposal Worksheet
- 11/19 Webinar Presentation of Joint LSE Resilience for Resource Adequacy
- Distributed Resource Adequacy Capacity Request for Proposal (RFP) Addendum #1
- #1 – Q&A for RFP for Joint CCA Integrated Resource Plan Consulting Services
- #2 – Q&A for RFP for Joint CCA Integrated Resource Plan Consulting Services
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for this RFP is now August 19, 2019 at 5 PM.
- An updated timeline is provided in Q&A #2.
Request for Proposals – Municipal Fleet Electrification Study (due September 30, 2019)
Request for Information – New Resource Adequacy and/or Peak Energy (due September 27, 2019)
- All information and resources associated with this RFI can now be found on the dedicated webpage, accessible via the above linked title.
Request for Applications – Community Outreach Grant Pilot Program (due September 20, 2019)
- EBCE Consulting Services Agreement Template
- Q&A for RFP for Account of GHG Emissions from Retail Electric Service
Request for Proposals for Graphic and Web Design Services (due May 17, 2019)
Request for Proposals – Technical Energy Services (document updated on 6/26/18: extension of time to July 16 for bids responding to technical area 3.2 – Power Procurement Support and technical area 3.4 – Energy Risk Management and Analysis)
Joint CCA Resource Adequacy Portfolio Management Services