EBCE periodically purchases wholesale electric energy and capacity from generators and suppliers, including local renewable and carbon-free energy. Solicitations for these services will be posted to this page – check back often!
If you would like to be on our email list to receive notification of solicitations, sign up here.
EBCE’s COVID-19 Community Grant (due July 21 by 5:00 PM)
RFP for Low Income Energy Efficiency Services (due July 6, 2020)
- Responses to Questions Received on the RFP (as of June 26, 2020)
RFP for Portfolio and Risk Management and Valuation Software (due July 3rd, 2020). Word version of document here.
RFI for Public Facility Resilience (due May 22, 2020). EBCE and Peninsula Clean Energy are seeking responses to this Request for Information (“RFI”) from qualified distributed solar photovoltaic and battery energy storage developers or vendors.
EBCE COVID-19 Community Grants (due date is April 15, 2020). Any community-based organization is eligible for a grant up to $25,000 in this funding cycle. For more information, please visit ebce.org/covid.
Call for Earth Day Art 2020 (due March 1, 2020). Submit your Earth Day inspired artwork design(s).
Human Resource Generalist/Brokerage Services and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Consulting services (extended due date is January 17, 2020)
Final RFP and Addendum #1  from EBCE, PCE, SVCE, & SVP for Distributed Resource Adequacy Capacity (due December 23, 2019). Any changes to the original RFP are noted in blue font in the document and Addendum #1 and #2 are included in the linked RFP.
- Distributed RA Request for Proposal – Pricing & Capacity Proposal Worksheet
- 11/19 Webinar Presentation of Joint LSE Resilience for Resource Adequacy
- #1 – Q&A for RFP for Joint CCA Integrated Resource Plan Consulting Services
- #2 – Q&A for RFP for Joint CCA Integrated Resource Plan Consulting Services
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for this RFP is now August 19, 2019 at 5 PM.
- An updated timeline is provided in Q&A #2.
Request for Proposals – Municipal Fleet Electrification Study (due September 30, 2019)
Request for Information – New Resource Adequacy and/or Peak Energy (due September 27, 2019)
- All information and resources associated with this RFI can now be found on the dedicated webpage, accessible via the above linked title.
Request for Applications – Community Outreach Grant Pilot Program (due September 20, 2019)
- EBCE Consulting Services Agreement Template
- Q&A for RFP for Account of GHG Emissions from Retail Electric Service
Request for Proposals for Graphic and Web Design Services (due May 17, 2019)
Request for Proposals – Technical Energy Services (document updated on 6/26/18: extension of time to July 16 for bids responding to technical area 3.2 – Power Procurement Support and technical area 3.4 – Energy Risk Management and Analysis)
Joint CCA Resource Adequacy Portfolio Management Services