EBCE will be closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving. Happy holidays.Enjoy this article about wild turkeys in the East Bay
The Board of Directors for the East Bay Community Energy Authority will meet on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, at 6:00 pm at the City of Hayward Council Chambers, 777 B Street, Hayward CA 94541
The public is encouraged to attend. The agenda and supporting documents are below.
EBCE respects your privacy. Please see EBCE’s customer confidentiality policyhere.
- Agenda (PDF)
- Agenda Packet (PDF)
- Item 4 Approval of Minutes from January 22, 2020 (PDF)
- Item 5 Contracts entered into (Informational Item) (PDF)
- Item 6 Amending EBCE’s Consulting Service Agreement with Celery Design Collaborative (PDF)
- Item 7 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Second Quarter Financial Statements (PDF)
- Item 8 CEO Report (PDF)
- Item 9 Community Advisory Committee Report
- Item 10 Power Charge Indifference Adjustment (PCIA) Update (Informational Item) (PDF)
- Item 11 First Amendment to Agreement with TRC Engineers, Inc. (Action Item) (PDF)